With the help of video conferencing apps, I will remotely shoot the images for you.
I will walk you every step of the way to prepare and plan for your session, from deciding in which room should you set up, to instructing you on how to pose your baby and yourself.
No need to buy anything (unless you want a cute outfit), you will do this from home, and you don’t need to be photography savvy, all you need to do is get picture ready and follow my easy prep guide.
To ensure that you get the images you’ve dreamed of, the process is broken into 5 parts:
- A 25 min FaceTime or phone consultation to get to know your expectations and to find the best-lighted corners of your home.
- Follow my quick 10 min prep guide.
- 45-60 Virtual photo-shoot through Zoom or FaceTime.
- After the session, I will fully retouch your images.
- You will receive your photos through an online gallery that will allow you to order printed products or download.
PLEASE NOTE: I have over 8 years of experience working with newborns, please do NOT attempt to pose your baby to recreate photos you find online without the advice of a trained professional. The poses that I will teach you will be easy and safe for your baby.
Keep in mind that in-person newborn photos require a lot of time, patience, close contact, and expertise so achieving more complicated poses such as “froggy pose” or “hands-on chin” will not be possible.