for the Monterey Bay
they will never be this close to your heart again
~ Packages ~
All packages include a personal consultation and my absolute dedication to getting your dream pictures.
You may choose either one of my gorgeous outdoor locations or my beautiful studio in downtown Monterey.
Photoshoots for up to 5 people
MINIin the Monterey Bay area only
up to 30 min session | fully retouched downloadable images | prints
(prints are your choice of 5"x7" or 6"x8" )
5 images | $400
ESSENTIALSMonterey & Santa Cruz counties
up to 60 min session | fully retouched downloadable images | prints
(prints are your choice of 5"x7", 6"x8", or 8"x10" )
10 images | $650
15 images | $900
$25 additional fee per person for groups over 5
COMPLETEMonterey & Santa Cruz counties
- up to 90 min session | fully retouched digitals | USB drive | your choice of an 8"x14" album or matted prints
- (prints are 6"x8" inside 8"x10" mats)
- 25 images | $1,300
$25 additional fee per person for groups over 5
For mini sessions, you will be able to choose the 5 images you want me to fully edit from a gallery of up to 15 lightly edited images.
For the Essentials collections or packages, you will have the opportunity to select the images you wish to keep from a gallery of 20-25 lightly edited images.
Complete collections or packages will be delivered to you all fully edited with up to 25 images.
Don’t worry! you will get the digital file for EVERY print you get, and every digital you get will come with something very pretty. This way your images won’t get lost in a computer or forgotten, you will have a way to display them at your home, and I will take care of the hassle of finding the right labs to print your products.
If you really do not want the prints, you don’t have to have them, but the cost is the same. The load of my work is on the editing process and everything I do “behind the scenes” before and after your photoshoot.
I do offer digital-only packages to businesses (commercial, social media, business profiles) If that’s your case, please get in touch with me to get a quote.
Your pregnant body is a miracle, your baby will never be as close to your heart.
I understand this is one of the most important moments in your life and I want to freeze it in time for you.
To make sure you get the images you’ve dreamed of, the process is broken down as follows:
- Consultation to customize your images. You are unique, you deserve to have your images designed just for you. This consultation will help me know you. We will talk about your expectations, taste, location, clothing, and style.
- In-studio or outdoors photo-shoot. The length will be determined at the consultation.
- After the session, I will put together an in-person or an online gallery for you to see the images for the first time.
- Once your images are fully retouched, you will receive your included prints and any additional products you might order in the mail.
While the in-person appointment is not mandatory, it is strongly encouraged for you to be able to see the final image in print. Printed images are a better way for you to judge which ones you want to keep.
My priority is to help you create memories for years to come by offering the best-quality images and products.
For that reason, I only offer full-service photography. This means that you get your photoshoot, digital images (the number depends on the package or collection you want), and prints.
Complete and Essentials collections include:
- Consultation to customize your images.
- Location guide with easily accessible scenic spots throughout the Monterey Bay, Big, Sur, and Santa Cruz.
- 60-90 min photoshoot depending on your needs.
- Online gallery to select your fully retouched images.
- Consultation to customize your images.
- Location guide.
- 30 min photoshoot in the Monterey Bay.
- Online gallery to select your final images.
I am so grateful to anyone that serves our community. For that reason, I offer 10% off Premium & All-inclusive family/maternity portrait collections and any Newborn Collections to:
- Military families
- Police officers
* Proper ID should be provided.
Discount does not apply to family and maternity Essentials Collections.
The belly to baby bundle offers you a 15% discount on your maternity session when booking your newborn session with me.
While I use my expertise to take the best images possible straight out of my camera, editing is still one of the most time-consuming parts of my job, it can take anywhere from 10 min to 60 min per image.
Fully retouched images are the finished products that represent the full quality of my work and cover the following:
- Skin imperfections (acne, some wrinkles, uneven skin tones, discolorations, jaundice, rashes, etc.)
- People and cars in the background (your photos will look as if you were completely alone at the beach with your family)
- Distracting objects or marks on a background, backdrop, or wall
- Back, arm, and side fat rolls
- Double chins
- Flyaway hairs
- Enhanced sky and sunset colors
- Teeth whitening
- Extend and smooth backgrounds for newborn or studio-style sessions
- Feature enhancements (brightening and sharpening of faces and eyes)
- Color and ambiance editing to suit my style
Dress comfortably! I want you to feel and look like yourself, if something doesn’t feel good, you’ll probably reflect that on the pictures.
While I encourage pregnant women to avoid harsh colors and patterns, some soft floral patterns and one bright color option might be a good idea ONLY if that’s the kind of thing you like. However, I strongly suggest avoiding stripes and plaid fabrics. Knit tops and lacey textures are very welcome! Just make sure that the color choices for you and your partner are complimentary.
If you are going to wear a maternity gown, I suggest that you bring a change of clothes for a more “normal” look of yourself. Wearing a bathing suit underneath can help you change outfits easily.
Other very flattering clothing items are:
- Tight-fitting clothes that will show your curvy and beautiful pregnant body.
- A maxi skirt with a short top always looks amazing and simple.
- Tight-fitting dress with some flare at the bottom.
- Unzipped old jeans. Believe it or not, your pre-pregnancy jeans can be a great way to display your belly in a very sexy way (if you are into that sort of thing).
- Man-sized button up shirts. Bring your partner’s favorite cami or a button up sweater to take some belly revealing photos.
- Change it up by bringing a cardigan or one change of clothes if they come on easily.
Of course, if you can’t make up your mind from several options, feel free to shoot me a text, call, or email to ask.
It is always a good idea to get in touch with me as soon as you know you are pregnant to discuss your options for the exact timing and my availability.
Normally I schedule women between 20 and 38 weeks depending on each client’s preference: how big do you want your belly to look? how comfortable are you feeling? etc.
However, I do encourage all expectant parents to get their point and shoot cameras out and take amazing pictures since day 1 (or when you just found out), until the moment they give birth, here are some tips to help.
Expect to get barefoot, a bit sandy, dip your feet in the water, and to have LOTS of fun!
Here are some important recommendations to help you get the most of your session:
- Kids always do a lot better when well fed and rested so make sure to plan accordingly (bringing a snack for the little ones is always a good idea).
- Even on warm days, it can get a little chilly by the end of the session, so make sure to bring warm layers.
- A change of clothes for everyone. I always encourage families to get barefoot and play on the water’s edge. It is a good idea to bring an extra pair of pants for mommy and daddy and an extra set of clothes for the kids.
- Bring a towel. Even if you don’t get wet, beach photos are a lot better if you are barefoot, a towel to clean sandy feet before getting back in the car is ideal.
For regular sessions, your fully edited printed images will be ready a week to two weeks after the shoot. As soon as your session is over, we will schedule a day for you to come in the studio to look at them.
For sessions where scheduling an appointment back in the studio is not possible, an online proof gallery will be shared with you up to two weeks after the photo shoot. The images in this gallery will all be watermarked with a “not for public use” legend on it. From this gallery, you’ll be able to select the photos you want to keep.
Make sure to book your session at least one month in advance if you need any printed materials by a certain date (especially during holiday season).
I am proud of my work and I like to occasionally post photos from my clients on my Facebook page or website portfolio. As per my photographer contract, I may use up to 4 photos to promote my business. Breastfeeding and naked photos will never be used. Besides that, I do not share or sell your photos to anyone.
It is extremely rare for a child to stay still for a session, I don’t want them to! I like to portray who they are and get those genuine giggles. However a well rested and well fed baby/child does a lot better in front of the camera.
Please, fill out my contact form to ask any questions or to request a booking.