Don’t wear sporty tennis shoes, large logos, neon colors or baggy clothes and do not try to match everyone in the session
To create timeless images that focus on the subjects and emotions, I strongly suggest wearing colors that compliment each other and avoid very harsh patterns.
Select something color and weather appropriate if the season is what inspired you to get a family portrait. Otherwise, I suggest earthy and neutral colors such as light and dark gray, white, rose, pale pink, light blue, earthy brown, beige, etc.
Mix and match patterns with solids but make sure not to overdo it and avoid loud and very busy patterns, a good rule of thumb is to wear 1 pattern for every 2 solids at the most.
Males should wear colored slacks or dark wash jeans, little girls and infants should wear bloomers under dresses, and pick accessories that tie everything together.
Beach sessions are better if you are not wearing shoes, so if your session will take place at the beach keep this in mind.
I am so grateful to anyone that serves our community. For that reason, I offer 10% off all sessions to:
- Military families
- Police officers
- UPS personnel
* Proper ID should be provided.
If you are a local hero and you need a headshot, please get in touch with me to discuss your options.
Fully retouched images are a step above edited images and are normally requested at my client’s discretion. The work put into each fully retouched photo can vary anywhere between 30-60 min. Some examples of full retouching services are:
- Tattoo Removal.
- Back, arm, and side fat rolls.
- Overall slimming.
- Hair covering a large part of the face.
- Photoshopped skies.
- Composites and head swapping (merge two different images into one).
- Removal of logos or distracting elements in clothing.
- Removal of major objects or crowds in the background.
- Specific requests made by the client that are not including in my regular editing process.
Full retouching is available for $35 per image, I also offer full retouching bundle package for $200 per every 10 photos.
Expect to get barefoot, a bit sandy, dip your feet in the water, and to have LOTS of fun!
Here are some important recommendations to help you get the most of your session:
- Kids always do a lot better when well fed and rested so make sure to plan accordingly (bringing a snack for the little ones is always a good idea).
- Even on warm days, it can get a little chilly by the end of the session, so make sure to bring warm layers.
- A change of clothes for everyone. I always encourage families to get barefoot and play on the water’s edge. It is a good idea to bring an extra pair of pants for mommy and daddy and an extra set of clothes for the kids.
- Bring a towel. Even if you don’t get wet, beach photos are a lot better if you are barefoot, a towel to clean sandy feet before getting back in the car is ideal.
- To comply with the ongoing social distancing rules, it is important that everyone in your family has face coverings available just in case we walk through narrow paths.