While I’m confident that this crisis will eventually pass, it might be a while before everyone can go back to life the way it used to be. For that reason, all of my clients are required to follow social distancing guidelines:
- 6ft + distance from all clients at all times.
- verbal prompts for posing vs. close contact posing.
- all clients are required to have face coverings available if needed.
- if you are not attaining to any social distancing guidelines, I cannot be your photographer.
Editing represents the full scope of my work as a photographer. After your photoshoot, I will carefully select the best images to professionally edit them to be consistent with the quality of my work as shown in my portfolio.
Editing covers skin imperfections, color correction, removal of distracting objects in the background, and other basic adjustments so that your gallery has a consistent style.
Please note that my regular editing process does not include full retouching such as slimming, composites, tattoo removal, etc. However, I do offer this optional service for an additional fee of $35 per image.
Yes, I do!
While it is not my main focus, I do occasionally take clients that are very attracted to my style.
My assistant and I will be honored to be there for elopements and intimate wedding ceremonies with very small groups of people.
If you think you want me to be your photographer on your big day, please get in touch with me ASAP and I will put together the perfect package for you.
All you have to do is wear something beautiful and come have fun with us.
We are not afraid of energetic little kids, this is what we do! I will guide you every step of the way to make the best of our time together.
To get the images your family deserves, the process is broken into 4 steps:
- Consultation to customize your images. You and your family are unique, this consultation is necessary for me to get to know you and your needs. We will talk about your expectations, taste, clothing and style, location, etc.
- Socially distant outdoor photoshoot.
- After the session, you will receive an online proof gallery that will allow you to select the images that you want me to fully retouch and the ones that you want only as light edits.
To create timeless images that focus on the subjects and emotions, I strongly suggest wearing colors that compliment each other and avoid harsh patterns and logos(including plaid and striped shirts).
Select something color and weather appropriate if the season is what inspired you to get a family portrait. Otherwise, I suggest earthy and neutral colors such as light and dark gray, white, rose, pale pink, light blue, earthy brown, beige, etc.
Beach sessions are better if you are not wearing shoes, so if your session will take place at the beach keep this in mind.