No. Raw files are the canvas to the images I create, I manipulate these files with professional software to be able to deliver images of the same quality that you see throughout my portfolio.
Likewise, unedited images are not available, if you feel you’d like to get more photos from your session, you will have the option to purchase additional fully edited images.
All images delivered to my clients are in .jpg format and are high resolution, meaning that you can print them as large as you need.
Due to the pandemic, I am no longer seeing clients in-studio or at-home for newborn photography sessions.
However, families with newborns can certainly book any of my outdoor family collections. I will carefully guide you through the process to ensure the baby’s cooperation and to capture beautiful family photos with your new family member.
The belly to baby discount is for families that wish to do their maternity and newborn photos with me. While I no longer do in-studio newborn photography, outdoor family photos with your newborn are the safest option during these times.
If you do your maternity session with me, you can get a 15% discount for a second family session once your baby is earth-side.
After you submit your favorite photos from your proof gallery (if applicable), I will carefully edit them to be consistent with the quality of my work as shown in my portfolio.
Editing covers the following:
- Mild skin imperfections and smoothing of wrinkles
- Lightening up of subjects
- Highlights manipulation to enhance the image and skies when possible
- Removal of people in the background
NOTE: My regular editing process does NOT include full retouching with Photoshop, this would involve altering the basic structure of the image as taken such as: slimming, composites, tattoo removal, all fly away hairs, photoshopping of sunsets in the background (when the weather does not cooperate), removal of logos, head swapping, full wrinkle elimination, etc.
Full retouching with Photoshop is available for an additional fee of $35 per image. Discounts are available for bulk orders.
You can view a better description of what my full retouching services can cover here.
For any more specific requests, please get in touch with me.
All you have to do is wear something beautiful and come have fun with us.
We are not afraid of energetic little kids, this is what we do! I will guide you every step of the way to make the best of our time together.
To get the images your family deserves, the process is broken into 4 steps:
- Consultation to customize your images. You and your family are unique, this consultation is necessary for me to get to know you and your needs. We will talk about your expectations, taste, clothing and style, location, etc.
- Socially distant outdoor photoshoot.
- After the session, you will receive an online proof gallery that will allow you to select the images that you want me to fully retouch and the ones that you want only as light edits.