While I’m confident that this crisis will eventually pass, it might be a while before everyone can go back to life the way it used to be. For that reason, all of my clients are required to follow social distancing guidelines:
- 6ft + distance from all clients at all times.
- verbal prompts for posing vs. close contact posing.
- all clients are required to have face coverings available if needed.
- if you are not attaining to any social distancing guidelines, I cannot be your photographer.
Yes, I do!
While it is not my main focus, I do occasionally take clients that are very attracted to my style.
My assistant and I will be honored to be there for elopements and intimate wedding ceremonies with very small groups of people.
If you think you want me to be your photographer on your big day, please get in touch with me ASAP and I will put together the perfect package for you.
I am so grateful to anyone that serves our community. For that reason, I offer 10% off all sessions to:
- Military families
- Police officers
- UPS personnel
* Proper ID should be provided.
If you are a local hero and you need a headshot, please get in touch with me to discuss your options.
While I use my expertise to take the best images possible straight out of my camera, editing is still one of the most defining parts of my style as a photographer.
Fully retouched images are the finished products that represent the full quality of my work and cover the following:
- Skin imperfections (acne, some wrinkles, uneven skin tones, discolorations, jaundice, rashes, etc.)
- People and cars in the background (your photos will look as if you were completely alone at the beach with your family)
- Removal of distracting objects or marks on a background, backdrop, wall, lighting equipment
- Back, arm, and side fat rolls
- Double chins
- Flyaway hairs
- Enhanced sky and sunset colors
- Teeth whitening
- Extend and smooth backgrounds for newborn or studio-style sessions
- Feature enhancements (brightening and sharpening of faces and eyes)
- Color and ambiance editing to suit my style