No. Raw files are the canvas to the images I create, I manipulate these files with professional software to be able to deliver images of the same quality that you see throughout my portfolio.
Likewise, unedited images are not available, if you feel you’d like to get more photos from your session, you will have the option to purchase additional fully edited images.
All images delivered to my clients are in .jpg format and are high resolution, meaning that you can print them as large as you need.
Fully retouched images are a step above edited images and are normally requested at my client’s discretion. The work put into each fully retouched photo can vary anywhere between 30-60 min. Some examples of full retouching services are:
- Tattoo Removal.
- Any alterations on body size.
- Overall slimming.
- Hair covering a large part of the face.
- Photoshopped skies.
- Composites and head swapping (merge two different images into one).
- Removal of logos or distracting elements in clothing.
- Removal of major objects or crowds in the background.
- Specific requests made by the client that are not including in my regular editing process.
Full retouching is available for $100 p/hour billed in 30 min increments.
It is extremely rare for a child to stay still and I don’t want them to! I like to portray who they are and get those genuine giggles. However a well rested and well fed baby/child does a lot better in front of the camera and might be more cooperative to prompts and games.