Due to the pandemic, I am no longer seeing clients in-studio or at-home for newborn photography sessions.
However, families with newborns can certainly book any of my outdoor family collections. I will carefully guide you through the process to ensure the baby’s cooperation and to capture beautiful family photos with your new family member.
The belly to baby discount is for families that wish to do their maternity and newborn photos with me. While I no longer do in-studio newborn photography, outdoor family photos with your newborn are the safest option during these times.
If you do your maternity session with me, you can get a 15% discount for a second family session once your baby is earth-side.
While I’m confident that this crisis will eventually pass, it might be a while before everyone can go back to life the way it used to be. For that reason, all of my clients are required to follow social distancing guidelines:
- 6ft + distance from all clients at all times.
- verbal prompts for posing vs. close contact posing.
- all clients are required to have face coverings available if needed.
- if you are not attaining to any social distancing guidelines, I cannot be your photographer.
Editing represents the most important part of my work as a photographer. After your photoshoot, I will carefully select the best images to professionally edit them to be consistent with the quality of my work as shown in my portfolio.
Full editing covers the following:
- Removal of distracting objects in the background
- Lightening up of subjects
NOTE: My regular editing process does NOT include full retouching such as slimming, composites, tattoo removal, photoshopping of sunsets in the background (when the weather does not cooperate), removal of logos, head swapping, full wrinkle elimination, etc.
Full retouching is available for an additional fee of $35 per image.
You can view a better description of what my full retouching services can cover here.
For any more specific requests, please get in touch with me.
Your pregnant body is a miracle, your baby will never be as close to your heart.
I understand this is one of the most important moments in your life and I want to freeze it in time for you.
To make sure you get the images you’ve dreamed of, the process is broken down as follows:
- Phone consultation to customize your images. You are unique, you deserve to have your images designed just for you. This consultation will help me know you. We will talk about your expectations, taste, location, clothing, and style.
- Outdoors photo-shoot with social distancing taken into account.
- After the session, I will email you an online proof gallery for you to select the images you want me to fully retouch and which ones should be lightly edited.
- Once your images are fully retouched, you will receive an updated gallery that will allow you to order products from my professional lab or to download.