I am so grateful to anyone that serves our community. For that reason, I offer 10% off all sessions to:
- Military families
- Police officers
- UPS personnel
* Proper ID should be provided.
If you are a local hero and you need a headshot, please get in touch with me to discuss your options.
Fully retouched images are a step above edited images and are normally requested at my client’s discretion. The work put into each fully retouched photo can vary anywhere between 30-60 min. Some examples of full retouching services are:
- Tattoo Removal.
- Back, arm, and side fat rolls.
- Overall slimming.
- Hair covering a large part of the face.
- Photoshopped skies.
- Composites and head swapping (merge two different images into one).
- Removal of logos or distracting elements in clothing.
- Removal of major objects or crowds in the background.
- Specific requests made by the client that are not including in my regular editing process.
Dress comfortably! I want you to feel and look like yourself, if something doesn’t feel good, you’ll probably reflect that on the pictures.
While I encourage pregnant women to avoid harsh colors and patterns, some soft floral patterns and one bright color option might be a good idea ONLY if that’s the kind of thing you like. However, I strongly suggest avoiding stripes and plaid fabrics. Knit tops and lacey textures are very welcome! Just make sure that the color choices for you and your partner are complimentary.
If you are going to wear a maternity gown, I suggest that you bring a change of clothes for a more “normal” look of yourself. Wearing a bathing suit underneath can help you change outfits easily.
Other very flattering clothing items are:
- Tight-fitting clothes that will show your curvy and beautiful pregnant body.
- A maxi skirt with a short top always looks amazing and simple.
- Tight-fitting dress with some flare at the bottom.
- Unzipped old jeans. Believe it or not, your pre-pregnancy jeans can be a great way to display your belly in a very sexy way (if you are into that sort of thing).
- Man-sized button up shirts. Bring your partner’s favorite cami or a button up sweater to take some belly revealing photos.
- Change it up by bringing a cardigan or one change of clothes if they come on easily.
Of course, if you can’t make up your mind from several options, feel free to shoot me a text, call, or email to ask.
It is always a good idea to get in touch with me as soon as you know you are pregnant to discuss your options for the exact timing and my availability.
Normally I schedule women between 20 and 38 weeks depending on each client’s preference: how big do you want your belly to look? how comfortable are you feeling? etc.
However, I do encourage all expectant parents to get their point and shoot cameras out and take amazing pictures since day 1 (or when you just found out), until the moment they give birth, here are some tips to help.
Expect to get barefoot, a bit sandy, dip your feet in the water, and to have LOTS of fun!
Here are some important recommendations to help you get the most of your session:
- Kids always do a lot better when well fed and rested so make sure to plan accordingly (bringing a snack for the little ones is always a good idea).
- Even on warm days, it can get a little chilly by the end of the session, so make sure to bring warm layers.
- A change of clothes for everyone. I always encourage families to get barefoot and play on the water’s edge. It is a good idea to bring an extra pair of pants for mommy and daddy and an extra set of clothes for the kids.
- Bring a towel. Even if you don’t get wet, beach photos are a lot better if you are barefoot, a towel to clean sandy feet before getting back in the car is ideal.
- To comply with the ongoing social distancing rules, it is important that everyone in your family has face coverings just in case we walk through narrow paths.