No. Raw files are the canvas to the images I create, I manipulate these files with professional software to be able to deliver images of the same quality that you see throughout my portfolio.
Likewise, unedited images are not available, if you feel you’d like to get more photos from your session, you will have the option to purchase additional fully edited images.
All images delivered to my clients are in .jpg format and are high resolution, meaning that you can print them as large as you need.
Due to the pandemic, I am no longer seeing clients in-studio or at-home for newborn photography sessions.
However, families with newborns can certainly book any of my outdoor family collections. I will carefully guide you through the process to ensure the baby’s cooperation and to capture beautiful family photos with your new family member.
After you submit your favorite photos from your proof gallery (if applicable), I will carefully edit them to be consistent with the quality of my work as shown in my portfolio.
Editing covers the following:
- Mild skin imperfections and smoothing of wrinkles
- Lightening up of subjects
- Highlights manipulation to enhance the image and skies when possible
- Removal of people in the background
NOTE: My regular editing process does NOT include full retouching with Photoshop, this would involve altering the basic structure of the image as taken such as: slimming, composites, tattoo removal, all fly away hairs, photoshopping of sunsets in the background (when the weather does not cooperate), removal of logos, head swapping, full wrinkle elimination, etc.
Full retouching with Photoshop is available for an additional fee of $100per hour billed in 1/2 hour increments.
You can view a better description of what my full retouching services can cover here.
For any more specific requests, please get in touch with me.
Your pregnant body is a miracle, your baby will never be as close to your heart.
I understand this is one of the most important moments in your life and I want to freeze it in time for you.
To make sure you get the images you’ve dreamed of, the process is broken down as follows:
- Phone consultation to customize your images. You are unique, you deserve to have your images designed just for you. This consultation will help me know you. We will talk about your expectations, taste, location, clothing, and style.
- Outdoors photo-shoot with social distancing taken into account.
- After the session, I will email you an online proof gallery (if applicable) for you to select the images you want me to edit.
- Once your images are finished, you will receive an updated gallery that will allow you to order products from my professional lab or to download.
I am so grateful to anyone that serves our community. For that reason, I offer 10% off all sessions to:
- Military families
- Police officers
- UPS personnel
* Proper ID should be provided.
If you are a local hero and you need a headshot, please get in touch with me to discuss your options.