To be honest, I don’t like that this is a frequently asked question (no one should be questioning anyone’s love!), but I often get asked it. To me, love is love, and I have been honored to capture and celebrate all types of love stories, including LGBTQIA weddings within my very own family. I welcome all couples and ensure that everyone receives the same level of care and attention. I would be thrilled to work with you and create beautiful, lasting memories of your love.
PS: The more unconventional, the better! 😉
Eloping is not for everyone the same way big weddings are not for all. Nowadays, eloping doesn’t mean that you don’t get to plan ahead for all the special details that can make your day memorable and unique. From dream wedding attire to your favorite flowers, some VIP guests, and a first dance – you can still configure your day to be just what you want and you will have my help to do just that! Still, it is important to put some careful thought into what you want and make sure it is possible not only for you but for your partner and any special guests that you might want with you.
CONS AND PROS OF ELOPING
- No stress of a big party, have ONLY those who really matter (or not!)
- Exchange vows with no audience and surrounded by nature
- Avoid the wedding drama
- Save money and spoil yourself without cutting corners
- Combine your wedding with your honeymoon
- Leave no trace – eloping is certainly the green choice
- The day would be only about you
- Be as traditional or non-traditional as you want
- You can get married in a location that would normally not allow a big wedding
- It will be an adventure!
- Limited guests
- If you’ve always dreamed of a big wedding
- No venue to host a dance party
- If your significant other is not on-board
- if you want some VIP to be part of it, they might not be able to make it
YES! I travel world wide, please get in touch for a customized quote.
First of all, let’s talk! It is very important that we get better acquainted and decide if we are a good fit. After that, you will receive my photography contract and a request for a 50% booking deposit. Once that’s done, you’ll be confirmed for your event date in my calendar. The next step will be to schedule a video chat to discuss all the big and little details (style, planning, expectations, shot list, first look, no look, etc.).
The sooner you book, the better. Any dates that you inquire about are not confirmed in my schedule until the booking process is completed. This year we expect to have an unprecedented number of weddings so wether you decide to work with me or not, I strongly encourage you to seal the deal with your wedding pros of choice ASAP.
First off, huge knock on wood!!!! During my entire photography career, I’ve only missed one non-wedding scheduled session due to sickness. However, sh*t does happen occasionally – In the event that I can’t be at your wedding, I will make sure to reach out to all my photographer acquaintances that are comparable to my work, all payments/deposits made to me will be transferred to the replacement photographer.