~ Pricing & Information ~
I have been a professional photographer since 2007 and have specialized in early childhood photography since 2011. Through the years, my family portrait style has evolved into a series of techniques to make sure everyone cooperates without posing too much. Family portraits to me are all about the emotion, the milestones, the giggles. With me, you’ll receive the best guidance to help make the best out of your session and to bring the images you’ve been hoping for to life.
All my collections or packages are all-inclusive. This means that you get your photoshoot, digital images (the number depends on the collection of your choice), and prints included.
For more detailed information on what my maternity collections include, please visit my pricing guide here.
Throughout my years as a maternity photographer and as a mom, I know what it takes to get those giggles and fun images that you see all over my portfolio.
- Experience. I have been a professional photographer since 2008 and have specialized in early childhood photography since 2011.
- Expertise. You don’t need to think about every single detail, I will guide you through your session and will make sure to inform you of anything needed to make the best of it.
- All inclusive photography services. This means that my packages or “collections” are built to provide you with your finished images on a digital format and prints to display at your home.
- Time. I dedicate enough time to each client to make the best of our time together. I’m also flexible when it comes to rescheduling due to all the unexpected events that arise from being a parent of a young child. The time and effort I spend to deliver your finished gallery: 10-13 hours.
- Fully insured.
- Location guide. I provide you with a location guide of the area to decide on a spot for your photo shoot.
- Detailed consultation. To assess your family portrait needs and to learn about your family’s unique characteristics that you want me to capture.
- High quality printed products
When selecting your clothes for your family portrait, keep in mind that we want to create timeless images that focus on the subjects and emotions. With that said, I strongly suggest wearing colors that compliment each other and avoid harsh and distracting patterns and logos(including plaid and striped shirts). Patterns and logos often come as a distraction to what we are trying to capture.
As far as colors, make sure to select something weather appropriate if the season is what inspired you to get a family portrait. Otherwise, I suggest earthy and neutral colors such as light and dark gray, white, rose, pale pink, light blue, earthy brown, nude, etc.
Beach sessions are better if you are not wearing shoes so if your session will take place at the beach keep this in mind.
I am so grateful to anyone that serves our community. For that reason, I offer 15% off Premium & All-inclusive family/maternity portrait collections and any Newborn Collections to:
- Military families
- Police officers
* Proper ID should be provided.
Discount does not apply to family Essentials Collections.
For pregnant couples, engagement, family portraits, or high school seniors.
We will meet at the location of your choice, I will provide you with a location guide.
The duration of each photoshoot depends on your needs and expectation for the images with a maximum duration of 90 min.
Every image will be fully edited and you will have the option to purchase 5 -20 images depending on the type of session.
USB drive with the high resolution digital for each included print.
• Folio box: a beautiful wooden box containing your choice of 10, 15, 0r 20 – 5″X7″ prints.
• USB drive: Custom USB drive containing the digital images included with your custom collection.
• Gallery canvas. This is an artist’s canvas stretched around a wooden frame.
• Wooden prints. A wooden print is a natural wood canvas with your image printed on it
• All paper prints are mounted, this means they will have a hard surface backing for protection and are meant to be framed.
While I use my expertise to take the best images possible straight out of my camera, editing is still one of the most time-consuming parts of my job, it can take anywhere from 10 min to 60 min per image.
Fully retouched images are the finished products that represent the full quality of my work and cover the following:
- Skin imperfections (acne, some wrinkles, uneven skin tones, discolorations, jaundice, rashes, etc.)
- People and cars in the background (your photos will look as if you were completely alone at the beach with your family)
- Distracting objects or marks on a background, backdrop, or wall
- Back, arm, and side fat rolls
- Double chins
- Enhanced sky and sunset colors
- Teeth whitening
- Extend and smooth backgrounds for newborn or studio-style sessions
- Feature enhancements (brightening and sharpening of faces and eyes)
- Color and ambiance editing to suit my style
Expect to get barefoot, a bit sandy, dip your feet in the water, and to have LOTS of fun!
Here are some important recommendations to help you get the most of your session:
- Kids always do a lot better when well fed and rested so make sure to plan accordingly (bringing a snack for the little ones is always a good idea).
- Even on warm days, it can get a little chilly by the end of the session, so make sure to bring warm layers.
- A change of clothes for everyone. I always encourage families to get barefoot and play on the water’s edge. It is a good idea to bring an extra pair of pants for mommy and daddy and an extra set of clothes for the kids.
- Bring a towel. Even if you don’t get wet, beach photos are a lot better if you are barefoot, a towel to clean sandy feet before getting back in the car is ideal.
The average is one to two weeks to receive your fully edited online gallery, and one additional week to receive your prints. Make sure to book your session at least one month in advance if you need any printed materials by a certain date (especially during holiday season).
I am proud of my work and I like to occasionally post photos from my clients on my Facebook page or Photo-Blog. As per my photographer contract, I may use up to 4 photos to promote my business. Breastfeeding and naked photos will never be used. Besides that, I do not share or sell your photos to anyone.
It is extremely rare for a child to stay still for a session, I don’t want them to! I like to portray who they are and get those genuine giggles. However a well rested and well fed baby/child does a lot better in front of the camera.