for the Monterey Bay
No words can ever tell them how much you really love them
up to 90 min session | fully retouched prints | USB drive
All images come matted in a wooden keepsake box with stand
10 images | $750
15 images | $1,050
20 images | $1,300
$25 additional fee per person for groups over 5
~ Mini-sessions ~
Photoshoots for up to 5 people in the Monterey Bay area
up to 30 min session | fully retouched prints | digital files
5 images | $400
For full sessions, you will have the opportunity to select the images you wish to keep from a gallery of 20-25 fully retouched images.
For mini sessions, you will be able to choose the 5 images you want me to fully edit from a gallery of up to 15 lightly edited images.
Yes, I do!
While it is no my main focus, I do occasionally take clients that are very attracted to my style.
My assistant and I will be honored to be there for elopements and intimate wedding ceremonies with very small groups of people.
If you think you want me to be your photographer on your big day, please get in touch with me ASAP and I will put together the perfect package for you.
Don’t worry! you will get the digital file for EVERY print you get, and every digital you get will come with something very pretty. This way your images won’t get lost in a computer or forgotten, you will have a way to display them at your home, and I will take care of the hassle of finding the right labs to print your products.
If you really do not want the prints, you don’t have to have them, but the cost is the same. The load of my work is on the editing process and everything I do “behind the scenes” before and after your photoshoot.
I do offer digitals only to businesses (commercial, social media, business profiles) If that’s your case, please get in touch with me to get a quote.
All you have to do is wear something beautiful and come have fun with us.
We are not afraid of energetic little kids, this is what we do! I will guide you every step of the way to make the best of our time together.
To get the images your family deserves, the process is broken into 4 steps:
- Consultation to customize your images. You and your family are unique, this consultation is necessary for me to get to know you and your needs. We will talk about your expectations, taste, clothing and style, location, etc.
- In-studio or outdoors photo-shoot. The length will be determined at the consultation.
- After the session, I will fully retouch your images, create your products, and put them together for you to see them for the first time.
- Ordering appointment. You buy only the images you love. This will be the first time you’ll see your final photos, they will be edited and printed for you to take home.
While the in-person appointment is not mandatory, it is strongly encouraged for you to be able to see the final image in print. Printed images are a better way for you to judge which ones you want to keep.
I have been a professional photographer since 2007 and have specialized in early childhood photography since 2011. Through the years, my family portrait style has evolved into a series of techniques to make sure everyone cooperates without posing too much. Family portraits to me are all about the emotion, the milestones, the giggles. With me, you’ll receive the best guidance to help make the best out of your session and to bring the images you’ve been hoping for to life.
My priority is to help you create memories for years to come by offering the best-quality images and products.
For that reason, I only offer full-service photography. This means that you get your photoshoot, digital images (the number depends on the images you wish to purchase), and prints.
Full sessions include:
- Consultation to customize your images.
- Location guide with easily accessible scenic spots throughout the Monterey Bay, Big, Sur, and Santa Cruz.
- 60-90 min photoshoot depending on your needs.
- Appointment to select your fully retouched images.
- Consultation to customize your images.
- Location guide.
- 30 min photoshoot in the Monterey Bay.
- Online gallery to select your final images.
To create timeless images that focus on the subjects and emotions, I strongly suggest wearing colors that compliment each other and avoid harsh patterns and logos(including plaid and striped shirts).
Select something color and weather appropriate if the season is what inspired you to get a family portrait. Otherwise, I suggest earthy and neutral colors such as light and dark gray, white, rose, pale pink, light blue, earthy brown, beige, etc.
Beach sessions are better if you are not wearing shoes, so if your session will take place at the beach keep this in mind.
I am so grateful to anyone that serves our community. For that reason, I offer 10% off Premium & All-inclusive family/maternity portrait collections and any Newborn Collections to:
- Military families
- Police officers
* Proper ID should be provided.
Discount does not apply to family and maternity Essentials Collections.
While I use my expertise to take the best images possible straight out of my camera, editing is still one of the most time-consuming parts of my job, it can take anywhere from 10 min to 60 min per image.
Fully retouched images are the finished products that represent the full quality of my work and cover the following:
- Skin imperfections (acne, some wrinkles, uneven skin tones, discolorations, jaundice, rashes, etc.)
- People and cars in the background (your photos will look as if you were completely alone at the beach with your family)
- Distracting objects or marks on a background, backdrop, or wall
- Back, arm, and side fat rolls
- Double chins
- Enhanced sky and sunset colors
- Teeth whitening
- Extend and smooth backgrounds for newborn or studio-style sessions
- Feature enhancements (brightening and sharpening of faces and eyes)
- Color and ambiance editing to suit my style
Expect to get barefoot, a bit sandy, dip your feet in the water, and to have LOTS of fun!
Here are some important recommendations to help you get the most of your session:
- Kids always do a lot better when well fed and rested so make sure to plan accordingly (bringing a snack for the little ones is always a good idea).
- Even on warm days, it can get a little chilly by the end of the session, so make sure to bring warm layers.
- A change of clothes for everyone. I always encourage families to get barefoot and play on the water’s edge. It is a good idea to bring an extra pair of pants for mommy and daddy and an extra set of clothes for the kids.
- Bring a towel. Even if you don’t get wet, beach photos are a lot better if you are barefoot, a towel to clean sandy feet before getting back in the car is ideal.
For regular sessions, your fully edited printed images will be ready a week to two weeks after the shoot. As soon as your session is over, we will schedule a day for you to come in the studio to look at them.
For sessions where scheduling an appointment back in the studio is not possible, an online proof gallery will be shared with you up to two weeks after the photo shoot. The images in this gallery will all be watermarked with a “not for public use” legend on it. From this gallery, you’ll be able to select the photos you want to keep.
Make sure to book your session at least one month in advance if you need any printed materials by a certain date (especially during holiday season).
I am proud of my work and I like to occasionally post photos from my clients on my Facebook page or website portfolio. As per my photographer contract, I may use up to 4 photos to promote my business. Breastfeeding and naked photos will never be used. Besides that, I do not share or sell your photos to anyone.
It is extremely rare for a child to stay still for a session, I don’t want them to! I like to portray who they are and get those genuine giggles. However a well rested and well fed baby/child does a lot better in front of the camera.